Cell Therapy: Facilities and Logistics
Taking your cell therapy through to commercial-scale manufacturing is a multi-faceted process that requires strategic thinking from the very beginning. In this article, you will learn how to:
- Plan for commercialization while focusing on quality, cost of goods, scalability and sustainability
- Recognize a Quality department that mitigates risk by integrating people, facilities, systems, and processes
- Define your cell therapy product using a Quality Target Product Profile
- Appreciate the importance of a strategic commercialization manufacturing plan
- Identify attributes of an efficient cell therapy “factory of the future”
Complete the form below to request your complimentary PDF copy of this article.